DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the Naijapay Site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily disclose or that is collected on an individual basis; and information collected automatically when you use the Naijapay Site or our Services including, without limitation, information that we obtain from our partners (collectively, the “Information”).
We collect and process this Information for the purpose of providing Services and information about our Services to you and/or to comply with legal requirements. You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you are in contact with us. Any information you provide to us that is not required is voluntary. You are free to choose whether to provide us with the types of personal information requested, but we may not be able to serve you as effectively or offer you all of our Services when you choose not to share certain information with us.
- full legal name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, phone number, email address and home address;
- passport or other photo identification cards such as a driver’s license or national identification card, other photographs like selfies;
- user ID, security questions, authentication data, transaction information, financial information, cryptocurrency or wallet addresses; and
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
The primary purpose for collecting your Information is to provide you with the best possible user experience and Services and to safeguard the security and stability of our systems. In general, we use Information to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our Services, content and marketing, to comply with our legal obligations, for anti-fraud purposes and for loss prevention. We may use your Information in the following ways:
- to provide, maintain, deliver or improve the Naijapay Site or our Services;
- for quality control and staff training to ensure we can provide you with the best user experience and accurate information;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Naijapay Site, to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of users of the Naijapay Site;
- to fulfil our legal or regulatory requirements;
- to enforce the terms and conditions of our User Agreement and other agreements we may have with you or third parties;
- to ensure network and information security including processing your Information in order to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks and to comply with applicable security laws and regulations;
- to provide you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
- to provide you with customer service including, without limitation, answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
- for research and development purposes including developing new products or services;
- to send you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- to facilitate marketing and to communicate with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- to protect our interests, rights and property and that of others;
- to facilitate corporate acquisitions, mergers, or transactions;
- to link, connect or combine Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
- to carry out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.